Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Introducing: The Card team!

Here is a little more information about the ladies who will be sharing their cards with us on the second Tuesday each month as part of our card team!

Our sketch and card designer:



Crafting has been my creative outlet since the 80’s when my children were little.  In 2007, I began making cards and it has been my craft of choice every since.  I'm an empty-nester, so for the past five years I have had my own craft room instead of using the dining room table!  I bought my first Copic markers about three years ago.  Although I took the Copic Certification classes in 2012, my biggest resource for learning how to color and shade has been the Internet.  I am grateful for websites like Splitcoast Stampers and other bloggers I have found along the way for helping me continue to build my skills with each card I color.

Our designers:



My name is Katie and I live in Grimsby in North East Lincolnshire. By day I am a paediatric nurse on a general childrens' ward. I live with my partner and two gorgeous kitties. I have been card making for just over a year now and love to craft on my days off. I am excited to be part of the SID team



Hello from the beautiful state of Michigan. I am a recent retiree and love having extra time to create. I am a grandma of 6 of the most wonderful grandkids in the world. They can make a dark day bright. I love making and giving cards as well as making pages for the grandkids scrapbooks. I have been making cards and scrapping for about 10 years.




My name is ValĂ©rie Allard, more known under the pen name valou250809.  I live in Belgium just next to the big city of Chaleroi and 40km from Brussels. I have 5 children from 3 to 12 years old. I scrap since 2006 and my style is the “Shabby Chic Style” but I know also how to create in a vintage style or C&S without any problem. I create a great deal of cards and of projects home decoration. I thank you very much for my introduction on the DT Team



My name is Jessica and I live in sunny Southern California. I have been married to my husband for 8 years and have two wonderful children, Trinity 6 and Luke 4. I have been scrapbooking and card making for 6 years. I work full-time and enjoy my scrap breaks whenever I get a chance.



My name is Monica and I was born and raised in San Diego, California.  I currently live in Phoenix, Arizona with my husband of 21 years, my 16 year old son and 2 Dachshund dogs.  I have always been crafty and have at least tried most every type of crafting.  I got into scrapbooking when my son was born and switched over to card making about 3 years ago.  I am excited to be part of the Stick it Down design team and look forward to this creative journey.

4 comments:

  1. So nice to learn more about each one of you, very excited about this team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen, we might have to arm wrestle for the 6 best grandkids in the world! I thought mine were the six best!!
    Fun to read about everyone. I forgot to mention that I am from Minnesota. I'm looking forward to working with the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it is great to see gals from all over the world! I am looking forward to seeing your cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.