Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Introducing - The Single Page Team 1

Here is a little more about our Single Page Team 1 ladies!

This is team will reveal on the first Tuesday of every month.  To play along, you will simply link up your single page version of the sketch!  Hope to see you on January 7th

Our sketch artist and layout designer for this team is:



Hi everyone! My name is Cecile (known as Smellykat on the web – yes I’m a big fan of FRIENDS TV show). I'm 35 & live in Paris suburbs (France) with my DH & my “crazy but cute” kitten Pixelle.
I’ve been working as a sales assistant in a creative perfumery house for the past 12 years.
I love reading books (especially vampires-related ones), surfing on the web (don’t mention the silly time-consuming Facebook games…uh oh, too late!), watching TV series…and I try to always look at the bright side of life!
 
I've been scrapbooking since summer 2006.
I’ve tried many techniques and trends these past years but I would say my current style is clean-free: I love playing with bright colours, inks, gesso, stencils, modeling paste…and I love to create my own sketches!

 
I've been published several times in French scrapbook magazines (Histoires de pages, Carnets de scrap, Entreartistes magazine) & regularly work as a scrap translator.
I’ve just been accepted as a DT member at Com.16 (a printable papers online shop) so it seems I’m in a good roll this month!

I hope you’ll be inspired by my realisations during these 6 months! Thank you for accepting me in the team! I’m so so Happy to bring my French touch to it!


Our Layout Designers:

My name is Simona, I'm Italian. I live in Bologna with my husband and my two sons - Jacopo 17 and Sara 12 years old. I started to make scrapbooking in 2007 and since then I'm fell in love! I like mini album, PL, card, but most of all I love the LO. I'm very happy to be part of this group, I still can't believe it!



Hi, my name is Doreen!
I have been married to the love of my life, David, since 2001. I am the mother of 2 human babies: Joseph (18) and Madison (11) and 3 fur babies: Spotty (dog), Ivanna (dog) and Panini (cat).
I started dabbling in scrapbooking 14 years ago, however, it turned into a serious hobby for me in 2005 when I discovered a scrapbook website that opened my eyes to new, fun techniques and allowed me to interact with other scrappers. About 4 years ago the hobby turned into an obsession when I discovered blogs, contests, and scrapbooking kit clubs!
I don't scrap chronologically, as I would rather scrap whatever subject I am "feeling" at the moment.
Luckily I have a variety of subjects to scrap! I will never be caught up since as much as I like to scrap I also love to take pictures! For every new layout I create there's probably a dozen new pictures I have just taken, LOL!
But, that's okay... Just like life, it's not about the destination but the journey and I am excited to add being a DT member of "Stick It Down" my scrapbooking "journey"!


Hi! My name is Michelle. I live in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee with my amazing husband, and our teenage daughter. My family feature throughout my work, they are my world. I discovered scrapbooking when my daughter was born, but only really became passionately addicted about 1 ½ years ago. There’s so many styles and techniques to play around with. I really enjoy the creative outlet of paper crafting, while documenting all parts of our life. I’m not sure if I have any set style, I think it often depends on my mood, the subject, or challenge involved. I have been honored to be a member of five design teams and have some of my work published. Besides paper crafts, I also love reading, baking, and spending time with family and friends. I look forward to sharing my work with you.

Hi my name is Michelle Looi. I'm a full time working mum and have 2 boys age 4 and 6. I have been crafting since May2011. As DT member I hope to inspire other scrapbookers as much as they inspire me to try new things and techniques. Most of the time, I'm into inking/stamping/misting in my layouts. Of course I do scrap with pattern papers too! You'd also see some washi tapes being used on my creations every now and then. 

I am on also on DT team at Kaboodle Doodles, Let's Scrap, 365cards and Sunny Side Up Creations. I had guest designed at Artist Cellar and CSI; and had been published on ezines - Life.Paper.Scrapbook, ScrapN'Art and ScrapStreet


And good news, our designers are furiously working on a little bit of a surprise.  Stay tuned!

8 comments:

  1. Great start to the introductions! Hi, Teamies!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to seeing all your creations!! Congrats, and welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to read about you all, Teamies! I admire the dedication of scrapbookers. I'm not that organized and probably have a shorter attention span - which is why i stick to cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved getting to know you ladies better and can't wait to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great to know you all a bit better ! let's start sketching !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.