Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge


Please welcome Elizabeth Campau, our Guest Designer this week.


Hi I am Elizabeth Campau. I am so excited to be here today. Thank you to the Design Team for giving me the opportunity. 
I am a happily divorced single mom of two adult boys, one is a senior at Purdue and the other is my adopted special needs adult child.
I volunteer with a2z Scrapooking https://www.etsy.com/shop/a2zscrapbooking.
a2z is an online retailer that raises money for kids with Celiac to attend camp. I am also a Design Team Member for a2z and Lasting Memories Challenge.
I started scrapbooking 13 years ago after having a heart attack due to Behcet's Disease. I wanted to make sure my kids knew my story in case something happened to me. It has evolved into a wonderful therapy tool and I spend many hours focusing on wonderful memories instead of the chemo for the Behcets.
My layout today is from a trip we took to Gatlinburg in 2012. It's a beautiful area. If you get chance it makes for a great family vacation:)

Our Design Team





Tracey - Bathing Suite Cuties


Phillis-- Wilder Farm





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sketch.. Great layout ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies great job with the sketch and loving all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://scrapstuffzbystacia.blogspot.com/2014/06/50s-primetime-cafe.html I didn't get mine linked up in time, but wanted to share it anyway :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.