Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge!


Please welcome our guest designer Barbara!



Hi everyone,  I’m Barbara Greenberg from Kansas City, MO. I’m so happy to have been asked to be a guest designer for this challenge at “Stick it Down”. I live in Kansas City, MO and have been scrapping for 6 years now and I will admit that I am totally addicted. I’m married and between us we have 4 kids and 7 grandkids so I have a lot of  pictures to scrap. My daughter got married in May so it seems like lately I’ve been focusing on wedding layouts & loving it. It is a very rare day that I don’t make a layout. I don’t think I have any specific style other than being a fast scrapper because I don’t overthink what I’m doing. In fact, last month was my scrapping record of making 59 layouts for the month. I also started doing PL pages this year and have found that it is really a fun way to scrap the ordinary and  everyday life events.

I like to work from sketches as it seems to give me a good direction to go with. I really enjoyed working with this sketch and decided to scrap a new picture of the grandkids from this July 4th. It was fun to mix so many themed July 4th papers.  

I hope all of you will join this challenge and have as much fun with it as I did.


And now the design teams' creations!









8 comments:

  1. I love, love this sketch! Great job on your LO, Barbara. and thanks for sharing about yourself. All the LOs this week are just fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so pleased to be asked to be guest designer for this sketch. Thank you all. Hope to see lots of entries for this great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being the Guest Designer, Barbara! Your layout is perfect with the sketch and all the papers work so well with your theme! Thanks so much to the DT for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Barbara,your layout is lovely ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Barbara you knocked the layout right out of the park, love what you did with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Barbara! I love your layout and the fireworks! So Fun! Congratulations on being the Guest Designer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this. Want to try & start these once a week. Maybe I'd get something done & my mess cleaned out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.