Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge


Our Guest Designer Kim!



Hi!  I'm very excited to be GDT for this challenge...what an honor. I'm a wife, empty nester to three grown children, and MaMaw to three grandsons that I adore. I live in Florida and love the sunshine. I have a passion for scrapbooking family memories and look forward to any free time to create in my scraproom. My family is very supportive of me. My daughter and son in law actually bought me my first Cricut. My daughter is the one w​ho encouraged me to blog and enter challenges. I was hooked right after I got my first follower and won my first challenge! I would love to have you come and visit me and if you like what you see become a follower!


Our fabulous design team!










4 comments:

  1. some great colors and details! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kim and ladies these are some awesome 2 page layouts, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations being on Guest Designer. Your layout is gorgeous and love the details. Ladies - all of the layouts are fabulous as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoot! I was going to get this posted on time, but I guess I am late again! Here it is anyway: http://jessica-createandshare.blogspot.com/2014/12/december-calendar-page.html. Great sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.