Wednesday, August 12, 2015

August Guest Designer: Donna

Please join me in welcoming Donna as our card team guest designer this month!
Hi. My name is Donna and I live in the United States with my husband Paul of 39 years. I have one adult son who has 3 sons of his own. I have been retired from teaching for 7 years.  Being retired allows me more time for scrapping and doing other types of crafts that I love. I have been scrapping for 9 years. My favorite subjects to scrap are my 3  grandsons.  I love trying new techniques, using paints, mixed media, and doing altered crafts .Some of my favorite embellishments to use are flowers, buttons, and various geometric shapes. I love following various blogs because I get so much inspiration from others. I would like to thank Stick It Down for having me as a guest.

 Here is Donna's card using the August card sketch:
Thanks so much Donna!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so bright and happy! Congrats and Thank you for joining us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and congrats. What a bright and cheery card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.