Saturday, August 22, 2015

August Guest Designer: Kim

Welcome Kim as this month's double page sketch guest designer!
Hi!  My name is Kim and I have a Scrapbook Addiction...that is how I got the name for my blog.  I'm sure I'm not alone in that statement!  Well I'm a wife & mother to 3 grown children and 3 grandsons.  My family is my inspiration and also my biggest supporter!  I have been scrapbooking for well over 15 years and seriously for the last 5.  Finding scrapbook challenges is one of my passions and I love when I'm able to find time in my scraproom or go to a scrap with friends.  I'm very honored to be Stick it Down GDT this month and enjoyed the challenge!  Hope you will stop by my blog and I would love to return the favor!  ~Kim  Kim's Scrapbook Addiction




4 comments:

  1. I love summer, it's a beautiful doble page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page, Kim. Love the vibrant summer-colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome Kim, I absolutely love what you did! thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, love it. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.