Thursday, October 8, 2015

October guest designer: Louise

Please welcome Louise as our October single page sketch designer!
Hi I'm Louise and I live in a small town (Hucknall) just a few miles to the North of Nottingham, in England. I am a full time maths and science teacher, mum of 3 (twin boys of 15 and a daughter aged 12) and wife to a very wonderful man.  I have been scrapping for just over 10 years but am only just getting into mixed media techniques.  My style at the moment tends to involve white cardstock, layers of paper and enamel dots but I am venturing into misted or inked backgrounds and am experimenting with modelling paste through stencils.  I love to scrapbook photos of my friends and  family and am a 12 x 12 addict.  I have a blog (http://arimumscrapping.blogspot.co.uk/) where I share my pages, love of scrapbooking and burble on about life in general.  I am really pleased to be the guest designer this month for StickItDown, I hope you enjoy this sketch as much as I did.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.