Sunday, November 15, 2015

November guest designer: Jessica

Welcome back Jessica as our guest designer for November!

I am a stay at home mom to 4 kids, ages 2, 5, 7, and 8.  They definitely keep me busy, but it is so worth it! I can't imagine spending my life doing anything else.  My husband and I have been married for 11 years. 

Besides scrapbooking and card making, I like to work out, volunteer at my kids' school and church, and practice my photography.  I started scrapbooking when I was still in high school. I added in card making a few years later. I figured I had all the supplies, I might as well use them for cards too! I am honored to have been chosen as guest designer this month at Stick It Down. If you would like to see more of my work, you can visit my blog at http://jessica-createandshare.blogspot.com/.
Here is Jessica's card:

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! This card is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. jessica ditzel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.