Friday, December 9, 2016

December guest designer... Denise

Please welcome Denise as our single page guest designer this month.


My name is Denise Coulter and I live in beautiful Southern California with my husband and two children.  I have been scrapbooking for over 14 years and I scrap my pages completely out of order. My albums are an eclectic mess of people and events, and I love them that way. You can find more of my scrapbooking pages over at https://lalasworldblog.blogspot.com. My layout was created for my daughter's room.  She recently changed her bedroom to a beach theme, so I plan to frame the layout for her to place on the wall. 

Here is our December sketch:
 and here is Denise's page:

 I am loving all the layouts this month using the large letter in the title. Really cool! Thank you for joining us, Denise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.