Friday, May 12, 2017

May guest designer... Sandy!

Sandy is here as our double page guest designer this month!

My name is Sandy Ross and I live in Southern Ontario, Canada and I am married to a wonderful man who supports my scrapbooking hobby. We have three amazing grown children and two adorable grandsons. They are my inspiration for scrapbooking – to capture and cherish memories forever.
I’ve been crafty as long as I can remember, but seriously addicted to scrapbooking for the last eight years. I also love to sew and quilting is my passion.
I can’t say I have a distinct style because I really like experimenting and trying new techniques. I love to follow sketches and I am presently on two design teams - Stuck?! Sketches and Lasting Memories Layout Challenges. Thank you SID for having me as a guest designer!

Here is our May double page sketch:


 and here is Sandy's page:

Thanks Sandy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Sandy. I love your take on the sketch, beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.