Friday, September 15, 2017

September guest designer... Brenda!




Hi! I’m Brenda from Ohio. I’ve been scrapbooking for almost 20 years now, back in the days when we only had white cardstock, stickers and black journaling pens. Things have really changed over the years! Since I didn’t start scrapping until my kids were in high school, I have a lot of old photos to catch up on, so I try to work on those along with current photos of my grandkids and photos from our motorcycle trips. I love recording all our family memories, as well as the creative outlet from playing with paper, glue, and all the cool products available now. I’m so excited to be a guest designer at Stick It Down this month!

Here's our sketch and Brenda's take on the challenge:


2 comments:

  1. Love the bright colors on the white background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow circles... thanks for being our guest designer this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.