Tuesday, December 19, 2017

January - June 2018 double page team!

Please welcome the January - June 2018 double page design team!


Hi, I am Tina. I live in South Williamsport, PA. I am married to a wonderful man now 24 years between the 2 of us we have 8 kids, 17 Grandkids, 6 Greatgrandkids :) We are the owners to 1 fur-baby too, Buddy an Australian cattle dog (Blue Heeler) and has been part of our lives since 2004. I'm a machine operator working the night shift for Leclrec foods.
I started scrapbooking in 2007 when 2 coworkers/friends took me to my first crop, one of the girls said all I needed to bring was the pictures and anything special to go with them, she provided me with my first album and I had access to her supply of paper. I fell in love with the hobby that day and have been doing it since, that year for Christmas they gave me my first tote-bag kit that I still use when going to crops. I love to scrap in my Scrapcave (scraproom) it gives a chance to relax and enjoy the process of preserving memories. I scrap, make cards, smash and project life.
 

I'm Lauren and I'm from Philadelphia, PA. I've been married to my husband Mike for 9 years.  We met in elementary school and started dating the summer after we graduated from high school. We have two furbabies, Rocky the Boxer and Daphne the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I work from home for a yearbook publishing company, so even in my job, I work with photography and page layouts. I started scrapbooking 14 years ago and I am absolutely obsessed.
​My other hobbies include antiquing, photography, reading, gardening, and cooking/baking. I love to travel, and that provides so many scrapportunities for layouts. 


I am a HS science teacher by training and substitute teach a few days a week.  I help my husband run his business and manage our little mini-farm of chickens, Black Angus steer in the summer, and raise German Shepherds.  My most important job is being Mom to our two boys!  We adopted them from Russia not quite 8 years ago.  DS #1 is a Senior in High School and DS #2 is in 6th grade.  We also have a daughter who is a Senior college.  I’ve been crafting all my life and scrapping since 1997 when I started with Creative Memories . . . but soon diverged!  My favorite thing to scrap is events and double page layouts are my go-to format.  I also enjoy making cards and creating home décor. It is a pleasure to join the Stick It Down design team, thanks for having me!


Hi there, I am Cathy and I hail from sunny South Africa. I have been scrapping since 2003... was introduced to this hobby by my BFF Judi and have not looked back. I eat, sleep and create scrapbook layouts. I love to scrap with a "mix and match" style... ie anything goes so long as the photos are highlighted and the story is told. I am married to Keith and mother to Aaron, who features in most of my pages. My scrapping is my photo album and thus I scrap the everyday memories that we make. I am honoured to be chosen to be part of this team and can't wait to get stuck in and scrap.



Hi!! I'm Shannon and I am a double page junkie so I am super excited to be joining the double-page team!  I just hate the thought of leaving a picture left unscrapped!  When I am not scrapping,  I am a wife, mother of 2 children and 3 furbabies and a Social Worker.  I have been scrapbooking in one form or another my whole life, but have been "acid free" since 2004.  In the past, I have had the privilege of designing for several manufacturer's and print magazines as well as on-line stores.  And I am so happy to be getting back into being part of a team after taking a break from scrapbooking to obtain my Master's degree. 


Hi, my name is Antonia and I’m over the moon to be designing for the Stick It Down blog! I’ve been scrapbooking for about eight years now, but only been ‘going social’ recently with my work. I mostly do 12”x12” single page layouts, but I also use double layouts and pocket page journaling in my travel albums and my kids’ school albums.

You can find me on Instagram as @antsheartseggy


Carol
I am a mother to 3 wonderful children and married to wonderful man for 20 years. He supports my “hobby," but still thinks it is just about ‘sticking bits of paper onto other bits of paper’. I am blessed to live in the beautiful coastal town of Swakopmund, Namibia. I began my scrapbooking journey in 2008 when I resigned from teaching Grade 1, and became a stay-at-home mom. In 2011 I opened on online scrapbooking shop, namely Scrapbooking Namibia. My inspiration is my family, especially my children and nieces. I love how scrapbooking celebrates the little details in my life. It makes the ordinary extraordinary and that’s how I want my children to remember their lives – as an extraordinary blessing.

3 comments:

  1. So good to be part of this team for another term. Thanks for having me and welcome to each of the new ladies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies! Excited to see your contributions :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.