Friday, March 16, 2018

March guest designer... Chris!


Our sponsor this month is Lottie Loves Paper!

Lottie Loves Paper is a UK based online shop for scrapbook supplies and a monthly kit club, run by Sarah Jayne. The LLP monthly embellishment kits are full of beautiful, fun, "on trend" embellishments from some of the leading scrapbook brands.
The Lottie Loves Paper online shop stocks patterned papers and embellishments from brands such as Cocoa Vanilla Studio, American Crafts, Pink Paislee, Crate Paper, Simple Stories, Echo Park, Pretty Little Studio and Pinkfresh Studio. LLP offers a variety of "Add On" products each month to give you the flexibility of a larger scrapbooking kit, should you so wish.  Kits are available as a "one off purchase" or as a six month subscription.  

Lottie Loves Paper also has a thriving Facebook group where members enjoy sharing their projects made with the kits, gain inspiration from guest designers and participate in regular challenges. 
and the Facebook UK Scrapbook group "For The Love Of Pretty Paper"

Please welcome Chris as our guest designer this month!
 

I am a wife, mother and grandmother. I have been married to my wonderful husband since 1988. Between us we have three daughters, one son, two granddaughters and three grandsons. I started scrapping after the birth of our first grandson at the same time my daughter announced she was pregnant with our first granddaughter (they are now 17 and 16).

My blog is http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/
 My Instagram is @chriscassidy84

I am a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan and when they won the Super Bowl this year, I decided to do a scrapbook album about their road to victory.  I had these four photos printed from Facebook and they worked perfectly for this sketch.

Here is her page:

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.